Instructions â€“ PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Question 1.(3 Marks)
Explain interview methods and the areas of concern in conducting them. Give example for each method.
- Question 2.(2 Marks)
Q2. What are the characteristics of a good sample?
Question 3.(3 Marks)
Q3. APA and MLA are the two common styles of writing your research work. Explore from website the two methods and explain why it is important to maintain these formats.
Question 4.(2 Marks)
Q4.Explain why the publication in a Refereed journal articles is more difficult than Professional journal articles.