- Assignment 1: HR Management
Due Week 2 and worth 125 points
Imagine you are the HR manager at a company, and an employee came to you upset because she felt a male co-worker had sexually harassed her by repeatedly asking her out on dates even after she said “no.” What would you do?
Write a three (3) page paper in which you:
- Formulate the conversation you would have with the employee, based
the concepts found in Chapter 2 in your textbook. (I uploaded Ch. 2)
- Summarize the conversation you would have with the employee’s male co-worker, based on the concepts found in Chapter 2 of your textbook.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the human resource management process, its role in
supporting the overall organizational strategies, and the various functions
involved in human resource management.
- Explain the key provisions of major government legislation affecting human resource management, including equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, health and safety, and labor relations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.