- Please read the case â€œThe Reluctant Workers.â€from Chapter 6 â€œManagement of your time and stressâ€ given in your textbook â€“ Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling and Controlling 10th edition by Harold Kerzner and Answer the following Questions:
- â€œEmployees are not showing interest in meetings and discussionâ€. Why do you think such culture exists in the company? Share your views.
- What are the challenges Tim is facing to execute his project. Explain.
- â€œMotivation is a key to changeâ€- what according to you should be Timâ€™s approach towards employees.
- What is Work, Life balance? What role does it play in day-to-day life of an employee?
Instructions : Follow the instructions in the attached files carefully
- Justify your answers, with the help of course materials, Text Book, Online resources.
- The answer per Question must be at least 250
- Referencing is necessary and student must apply APA Referencing Style.
- Plagiarism is prohibited
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.