This is a two-part assignment in which you will create your own philosophy and reflect on why it was created.
Create your own coaching philosophy. Your philosophy should include the following:
- Lens on what motivates change in an individual
- Awareness/alignment of values and objectivity
- Is it clear and concise?
In 750 words reflect on your philosophy, in your reflection describe the following:
- Describe how psychological theory applies to your personal coaching philosophy.
- Discuss how the philosophy aligns with the foundational ideals or overarching concepts found in the text.
- Describe the strengths and challenges of the foundation ideals or overarching concepts.
- Discuss what strategies you would take to ensure your philosophy aligns with client needs.
Include three to four scholarly references.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.