Address the following in your paper (use headers for each question):
• Identify the infectious agent (pathogen)–for example, the name o the bacteria, virus, or parasite.
• Explain how the infectious agent is transmitted through food or water.
• Explain the immune system’s role in protecting the body from disease
• Provide an example of a real life outbreak in the United States.
• Describe the clinical symptoms, duration of the disease, and treatment if any.
• What steps can be taken to prevent further outbreaks? Include individual as well as environmental precautions and methods.
Use Headers for each of the above sections in the paper.