In a four-page paper answer the following questions:
- 1. What are some of the reasons that staff may be resistant to or even fearful of evaluation?
- 2. How could evaluation be made non-threatening or even valued for workers in human service agencies?
- 3. What is the administration’s role in evaluations?
- 4. Think of the agency where you currently work, or the one in which you wrote about earlier in the module, when answering the following questions:
- How effective is the agency’s planning and program design in responding to the needs of the social problems/customer it was intended to address or provide services too?
- Does the agency have effective human resources and supervision practices to ensure success to meet the agency’s goals?
- What are the administrative roles in the agency and how does this affect staff, clients, and the human service agency environment?
- Does the agency formally evaluate itself?
- Include references