â€œFailing to plan is planning to failâ€, is the proverb that affect project planning. Based on this proverb you are required to answer the questions given below. For better understanding, please refer your textbook chapter-11 and answer accordingly.
1. List few consequences, which arises due to poor planning, and explain them in your words. Give an example of any product, which failed, in the market due to poor planning.
2. Do you think systematic planning help in setting goals and making decisions? Give reasons to support your answer by choosing any event (e.g. product launch, conducting exhibitions etc).
3. Describe the above given proverb with an example based on your understanding.
4. Identify the type of planning required to establish effective monitoring and controlling in the display of products in Supermarkets and explain the process with any example of your choice. (Refer Pg-413, Figure-11-1 for your understanding).
Instructions for the students
- The answer to each question is not less than 250 words
- Justify your answers, with the help of course materials, Text Book, Online resources.
- Referencing is necessary and student must apply APA Referencing Style.
- Plagiarism is prohibited
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.