As our study draws to a close, it is important to step back and reflect on new levels of understanding, skills, and knowledge that you developed as a result of your efforts throughout this course.
Toward this end, please address each of the following items:
- Describe how you improved your knowledge, skills, abilities, and yourself in this session through this course.
- Evaluate your OPM500 class work during the session and explain ways you could have performed better.
- Identify topics you did not understand or successfully implement and, if possible, suggest how to improve the course material on those topics.
- Discuss ways you might measure the future effects of what you have learned in this course for your future progress/improvement.
- State whether you achieved the course outcomes (listed in the “Learning Outcomes” section of the syllabus).