Section II: About Family Nurse Practitioners
- Provide supporting data from research study in promoting your profession to employer
- Documents from professional organizations, such as American Nurses Association or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
- You may obtain information from the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) in the form of position statement and: http://www.aanp.org/Publications/AANP+Position+Statements/Position+Statements+and+Papers.asp
- American Nurses Credentialing Center: http://www.nursecredentialing.org/Certification/APRNCorner
- Reference articles (include at least 5 articles illustrating the roles and quality of care provided by nurse practitioners)
- Final Reflection: Express an understanding of your personal learning experiences, what you have learned from the program and still need to do to enhance personal and professional career advancement.