In this essay, students will write a paper on the major socioeconomic programs, the policy behind them, and how socioeconomic programs impact contracting. Students will then analyze one specific socioeconomic program.
Required Elements to include in this Socioeconomics Essay:
- Using the course material and individual research, describe and identify the major socioeconomic programs and the policy behind them, and explain their impact on contracting. Support your reasoning.
- Select one specific socioeconomic program and explain the advantages and disadvantages of the selected program.
Required Formatting of Socioeconomics Essay:
- This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, and four to five pages in length excluding the title page and reference page.
- Title page with your name, the course name, title of paper, the date, and instructor’s name.
- Include reference page.
- Third person writing is required. Third person means that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/first-second-and-third-person.
- Contractions are not used in business writing, so you are expected NOT to use contractions in writing this assignment.
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page.
- The expectation is that you provide a robust use of the course readings. No other books besides the course eBook can be used. When using a source document, the expectation is that the information is cited and referenced with a page or paragraph number.
- Students need to paraphrase and avoid direct quotes.